To make your fishing trip more comfortable and to accommodate the changes in weather, we suggest you bring the following items:
- Sunglasses (polarized would be best to see the fish below the surface)
- Hat with Bill
- Sunscreen (even if it's cloudy)
- Non-Skid Shoes
- Wind/Rain Gear
- Dress In Layers
- Camera (Captain has a camera on board and can email you photos if you do not have one)
- Seasickness Medication (as recommended by your physician)
- Bag Lunch
- Beer or Wine Allowed (please, no hard liquor)
- By law, all children under 12 must have a 3-buckle USCG approved jacket to wear at all times on board. The Captain has several available to borrow if needed.
A cooler with ice will be supplied on board along with water and Gatorade.